Have questions? Check below to find answers to some of our most asked questions. If you don’t see what your looking for, click the button at the bottom of this page and you will be taken to our contact form.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How is the challenge set up?
Participants are grouped in waves and leave the start line every 15 minutes, starting at 9 a.m and ending around 12 p.m.
Waves are limited to 150 people to prevent back-ups at obstacles. The most popular waves (9 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.) will sell out quickly.
Those who Register Early will secure the earliest start times. Competitive participants are encouraged to register early & select early wave to avoid interference from slower-moving participants from earlier waves. In order to qualify for competitive awards (first wave only), participants are required to complete obstacles successfully. Incomplete obstacle attempts may be attempted again. All participants receive custom finisher medal & shirt. Competitive awards will be presented after 10 am .
- How should I dress and what should I bring?
- Bring your ID. Identification is required to get your registration packet.
- Wear appropriate race clothes. Help us minimize waste by wearing shoes and clothes that are easily cleaned.
- We provide rinse-off stations but if you want to avoid the lines, bring a gallon of water.
- Bring a towel and a change of clothes. Secure bag check will be available on site.
- Drinking Water. Although we provide free water along the course & at finish, we don’t provide free water in the festival area. Beverages will be available for purchase but you can also bring your own non-glass containers.
- Bring cash for food, beverage, parking, etc. Leave all other valuables at home.
- When should I arrive?
We suggest that you arrive 1 hour before your wave starts. This will give you enough time to park, stretch, hydrate, check-in, etc.
- What if I miss my start time?
If you miss your start time, we’ll make every effort to put you in a later wave if there’s space remaining. If you do miss your start time, go to the registration table under the check-in tent.
- What are the age requirements to participate?
Participants must be 14 years or older to run the challenge. ID required to pick-up registration packet.
- What does a spectator admission include?
Spectators have access to the viewing areas on the course and the festival area, which features music, beverages, food. A parking fee is charged on a per-car basis at these events so carpooling is encouraged! Bring your camera!
- Is spectator admission required for children?
Children 13 and under can enter the event as spectators free of charge. You don’t need to buy a ticket through our online system.
- Can I get a refund if I can’t attend?
All registrations for our events are non-refundable. However, you can transfer your registration to someone else.
Simply send an email to email@example.com with transfer details.
All transfers must be made 10 days prior to race day. No exceptions.
- What if I get hurt?
First Aid, EMT”s and Emergency Transportation will be on site in case of injuries. The first aid tent will be clearly marked and situated near the finish line.
- Can I bring my dog?
Unfortunately no pets will be allowed at the event venue. (Service Dogs are allowed)
- How do I change my wave time?
You may change your wave time by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your new wave time and we will change it for you at no cost to you. All wave time changes must be made no later than 30 days prior to race day.
- Can volunteers run free?
Yes, when you register for an event, select “Volunteer” and you can run for free. Volunteers will run in last wave.